Over the time there has been many difference ways of where and how to dig a hole for St Joseph.
To understand why you bury a statue of St. Joseph please read more in our section "History of Saint Joseph"
Below on this page you can read some of the most commonly used methods on how to bury statues of Saint Joseph in order to Sell your House faster. You can also read more about St Joseph statues on our index page
You can read more about this tradition and different ways people tend to it in the articles section. Also read testimonials from people who have already bought, buried and sold their house with Faith and St Joseph.
We recommend this great article about how and why you should bury a Saint Joseph statue – How to Bury St Joseph
• Bury the statue upsidedown, facing the house.
• Pray to Saint Joseph when you are burying him and keep praying until the house is sold.
• But the most important part is to have faith all the time, in yourself, in your Sale and in Saint Joseph.
• After your house is sold take him with you to your new home and put him in a place of honor.
• If you live in a condo, bury the statue of St Joseph in a pot.
- G.S. Kauldring
Our House was on the market for over 1 year without any offers. I purchased the St Joseph´s kit, followed the directions, recited the prayer and within 1 day, we had our first offer - 1 month later we… Read more.
I just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration that you have given me. We read the prayers together in the family and it felt great. I hope that you have a great day.
I just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration that you have given me. We read the prayers together in the family and it felt great. I hope that you have a great day. Best wishes Fred
Hello St-JosephStatue I just sold my house - and it's all thanks to St Joseph and his blessing. I buried the statue only 20 hours before I got my best offer, and now its sold. Thank you, and thanks… Read more.